To use the ACTION programme, you must register on this website.
- On the Register page, enter your information. Make sure the username and password you choose are easy to remember, or take note of them, as you’ll need them to log in each week.
- On the next page, click “Signup” to complete the registration process.
- Now you are registered! You can start with session 1 immediately by clicking “Sessions Page” and selecting session 1.
Each time you return to the programme, you will have to log in to access the sessions.
- On the home page, click the link to “Sessions Page”
- Fill in the username and password that you created when registering
- When you first start, only session 1 will be available to you. The sessions are released weekly after that (i.e. if you registered on a Monday, a new session will become available every Monday in the coming weeks).
- Sessions are named “Week 1, Week 2, Week 3” and so on. When you open the Sessions Page, the one made available most recently will be on the top of the list.
- Click on the name of the session you wish to open.
- At the start of every session you will be asked to enter your email address. This is so a recap of the session can be sent to you when you have completed it.
- Sessions have videos on most pages, and some include interactive exercises. You are encouraged to complete each session in one sitting, on the same day each week if possible.
- At the bottom of the Sessions Page, there is an Exercises section. This has an Exercises link corresponding with each weekly session.
- Each week’s link brings you directly to the mindfulness exercise used that week, to enable you to revisit the exercise.
- For audio exercises, the Youtube video link is provided along with a download link to give you the option of saving the file to your device for offline use.
- Clicking on the “Download Now” button will save an mp3 file of the exercise to your device, which can then be replayed on that device or saved onto another device (for example, a CD or mp3 player).